1. Complex Developmental Encephalopathy
2. Borderline Intellectual Functioning
3. Mixed Receptive-Expressive Language Disorder
4. Phonological Disorder
5. ADHD
6. Motor Coordination Disorder
7. Disruptive Behavior Disorder NOS
8. Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
These are the eight symptoms that Abby has. I don't even know what half of them mean. I am still researching them. I do know that #8 has a whole lot of "problems" that go with it. Is it any wonder that she struggles sometimes? Still that is no reason for the way she gets treated, especially at church! Yes, I am still angry about it and too emotional right now to do anything without losing control with the primary presidency. Also, she has possible Seizure Disorder. Yah! Another worry. Maybe I will ramble tonight while I am trying to keep us both sleep deprived for her test tomorrow which has been moved up to 8:30 am. I will post Belles symptoms tomorrow.

The only thing I can think to tell you is that Heavenly Father knows your heartache. He knows Abby as well and her needs and her abilities. Turn to him for answers and strenght. Yes you have family for help and support but the lord knows how to help you and her the best. Just know that you guys are in our prayers. We love ya
ReplyDelete