Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Sick
Today we are sick. Actually, it started Thursday afternoon with Abby and now all the girls have it. We went to the doctor and they have the croup. We got a presc. and will start it tonight. It is only for 3 days. The sucky thing is that we can do nothing for the cough. That is what keeps them up at night and makes them too tired for school. Plus who wants to go to school when you don't feel good. I don't even want to get out of bed. So I am having fun here taking care of the girls in the middle of the night with no husband, and not being able to get enough sleep. No wonder I am so tired when Evan comes home and all I want to do is sleep. Oh well, I would rather have no sleep and my girls than lots of sleep and no girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's right find the postive in everything. It does wonders for your mood. Too bad the girls are sick it is not fun ever. Hope they get feeling better soon, and school well you can do school stuff at home which is more fun anyway. Keep warm and have fun.
ReplyDeleteHey Audrey,
ReplyDeleteI went to your blog, as you can tell. It was fun to read about what is going on, but you really need to update. Update you say? You're not really busy are you? Linda