I found out from Evan today that there were some lay-offs at work. Thank heavens he was not one of them, but you never know. My girls are actually PLAYING NICELY with each other! What a good day. When they do decide to play all together, usually one of them ends up mad or hurt or sad, but today, they are being nice to each other. Yeah! Abby had a good day at school today. Linda was not there, but her sub said Abby did great and no outbursts. Yeah again! Tomorrow is the Valentines Day party at school and I am going to help in Belle's class. Evan will be home so I think I will leave Emma with him.
CRAP! What good is it being married to a plumber when he is not here to take care of the dang toilet!!!
Well, the baby says it is time to eat and the other 3 girls are hungry as well so I guess I must go get dinner. Then it is playtime till Daddy gets home, thank goodness the homework is all done for the week. By the way Belle has gotten 100% on her last 20 something spelling tests. I am so proud of her. We hang them up on the fridge each week.

Sounds like everyone had a great day! Tell Belle way to go on her spelling thats great. Good job to Abby too. Hope they have agood day on Friday too. Good luck with the plumbing.
ReplyDelete