Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday rambling

What a crazy day. I got a call from the hospital today about Abby's MRI. They wanted some information about meds and things like that. Then I rescheduled it for March 13th because I feel better about her being off the steroids before she is put under. Then about 20 min. ago, I got another call from the hospital to schedule an EEG for Abby. I guess the Dr. wants another one and he wants it done at the hospital this time. Weird, I will have to call the doctor's office and see what is going on. (I was also working on my nap and the call interrupted me). Ugh! I really hate that. I also feel really bad about something. I found out a while ago that church volleyball has been going on. Why doesn't anyone tell me? I am not a bad player? Other pregnant women play. It just goes to show how this ward really sucks. Why am I always made to feel like I did something wrong? I don't talk to anyone but my parents. That is who we sit by. How can people not like us if they don't know us? All i can say is my non-member and inactive member friends are more loving and supportive to us than most of the people in the ward. Really makes ya want to go to church. Yes ladies, I know part of it is the hormones talking. And I realize this is something we have to work out on our own, but it is really hard sometimes. I just want to say that I really appreciate my sisters and my parents. I know I can call anytime of day or night and they will be there for me, no questions. I know if Evan is up in Driggs and the baby comes, even in the middle of the night I can call one of you and I will not be alone to have her until my husband can get to me. So no trips at the end of May ladies! Ha ha ha I know what you are thinking now, I hope she doesn't call me! Thanks again for all your love and help and understanding with the girls, and for Evan and I.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a ward!! Hang in there and don't let them drive you away! Stay true to the things you believe and know are right, be nice and polite and in the end they will be the ones that have to answer for the way they acted and the things they did or didn't do!

    ReplyDelete