Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Madness

This is what my morning has felt like today. Everyone but me has been coughing all weekend. We did get to church, but Belle went home with Evan after Sacrament Meeting, Abby only stayed for half of Primary and Emma and I were left. Emma's teacher said she was trying so hard not to fall asleep in singing time. Went we got home, we ate lunch and then I napped. (I am so stuffed up at night I don't sleep well.) Then, last night Abby took her turn doing the stay up all night and cough bit. Poor girl, finally at 1am I gave in and gave her some cough medicine. She did pretty good after that. Poor Emma was sounding nasty too, but not coughing like Abby. Then about 4am, I start coughing! What can I expect after being coughed on all night by my sweet hubby? Plus, we woke up late today, we were tardy for school, and I am craving chocolate like you would not believe and all we have is leftover Halloween candy that I don't like. I want m&m's! I just don't want to go to the store to get them. Well, back to laundry. I seem to do this constantly. I just have to say though, I am glad I have laundry to do because it means I have 3 sweet little angels in my life and I will do mountains of laundry if it means I have them in my life. Their sweet spirits cheer me up on a blue day and I don't know what I would do without them. My sweet little twins don't have a mean bone in their body. They are stinkers sometimes as all kids are but they are not mean. Swim therapy today so I must get things going. Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love kids when you are feeling blue..

    have the best day evah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad your all not feeling well its the pits!
    Hope your better next week! Wish I had some chocolate to share with ya but then by the time we get there it would be gone anyway we all love chocolate up here. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete