Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday woes

Ugh. What a crappy day. Actually it was a crappy night last night. Two words. Sinus migraine. Then the upset stomach. I think I am getting morning sickness in my last trimester at night. I felt sick again this afternoon and even now as I type. I even cancelled going to Naseem because I felt too sick. Good news for tomorrow though, I have a hair appointment (long overdo) and a Dr appointment.. The girls had a good day at therapy. It was PT today and the therapist said he wants to start going an hour each. Now we have to change our schedule with Naseem. hmmm How is this going to work? I don't want to go to IF 3 days a week. Oh, well we will figure things out. Bath time! Yeah! Not that I don't love my girls, but I am ready for bed and I can't go to sleep until they do so I am glad for bath time because it is bedtime right after that. Yeah! again. Tomorrow is going to be hellacious because I have to get caught up on all the laundry and cleaning that I neglected over the week-end. in between the phone calls I have to make and the 2 appointments I have and school. Early bedtime for me. Hopefully 7:30. wish me luck. Yes, i know I am rambling. Blame it on being sleep deprived from last night. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment