Thursday, March 12, 2009

the rest of random

18. I really am bad at math. I just don't get it beyond the basics. I obviously don't really get the basics even, as I skipped 18 and 19 in my counting! LOL

19. I can't go to sleep with my back to the door. I have tried and tried. I think someone is there and I always turn over. I sleep best on my back, like Dracula. Hands crossed on my chest. Even when Evan is home I can't sleep with my back to the door.


Anyway maybe this is the end of my list. I feel like such a dork for missing 2 numbers but it just proves my point about math. heaven help my girls with the math homework in a few years because I won't be any use to them. Maybe we will be living together again by then. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny about 18 and 19 didn't even notice, does that mean I am just as bad at math as you?
    Love the created by the mind thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just needed a couple more random facts aboit you!!! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete