Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today is tuesday

Today is a bummer of a day. I have so much to get done and I don't want to do anything. I still feel sick. I hate having a cold! It is worse than the flu! Emma is begging me to go do laundry because she wants to help and I want to sit wrapped up in a blanket. Why won't she just sit still and watch a movie? I am actually glad that my children aren't the type of kids who just sit in front of the TV all day. how boring that must be. I actually enjoy being with my kids and playing games and reading with them. Anyway I don't know where that came from but when I dropped the girls off at school today, the secretary was being a hooch to one of the students. I was shocked because I always thought that she was a super sweet lady, but the comments she made about the child, right in front of him shocked me. She told another secretary "see, I told you he was a liar" now, that may not seem like a big deal to most people, but how do you think this poor child felt, she even said something to his teacher about it must be hard because he has no support at home. Well, I guess it makes him feel glad to go to school and be told things like that. There were other comments made, but I won't go into detail (I already wrote a novel), but how do the rest of you feel about this. Am I just crazy? Why should the kids be bullied by the teachers and secretaries now? Isn't it bad enough the way children treat each other? Shouldn't the adults in the system treat them with respect? Just a little something to think about. I just might have to write a letter to the district about this. Well, have a good day all.

1 comment:

  1. thats awful, I agree that the "adults" need to act like it and not be bullies but have what is best for the kids be the most important thing sometimes that is the only support the kids have is at school way sad. I like the new background to cute very spring! Give Emma a hug and let her help you with the laundry oh and try to take a nap later this afternoon I know ha ha but the thought is there thats what counts right?

    ReplyDelete