Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

We got Abby's MRI results back. She needs another one in 6 months. We have therapy today and I have a ton of phone calls to make! And parent teacher conference today as well. Before therapy and tonight at 6pm. Fun for me! We were doing home storage canning this past weekend, and we all underestimated my mom and dad's wheat supply. I don't know exactly how many cans we did, but we still have more to do. I think we are going to try to finish it up tonight. By the way, I think I need a secretary to keep track of all our appointments and who goes where and all that stuff. My girls would love to be in dance but when could we ever do it? We are booked as it is. Ugh! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy, busy, just remember that it is better to be busy than idle, we can get into trouble when we have nothing to do, but I know it would be nice to have only 1 or 2 places to go during the week hang in there the week is half over YEAH! Could this be any longer?

    ReplyDelete