My girls don't need anything but some blankets or in this case some black stuff Evan covers the garden with to have fun on the trampoline.


Or the ground as the case may be.

What a couple of nuts!

Emma helping Daddy pick up grass clumps because Mommy needs more room for her peas this year.

A lot of this went on all day! We had 3 very dirty, but happy little girls at the end of the day. Is there anything better than fresh tilled dirt to play in? If it wasn't such a pain to get up and down anymore, I would have been in there with them. That was one of my favorite things to do when
I was little. The girls were outside all day on Saturday. It was a really good day for us and we all had fun helping Daddy with the garden. I took about 1000 pictures. (how many do you really need of someone on a tractor?)
No comments:
Post a Comment