Monday, April 13, 2009
Week in Review
Wow! where has the time gone? What a crazy week last week. I had to run out of town every day but Saturday. The worst was Friday when I had to take the 3 hour glucose test and drink that horrid sugar drink. Then they had a tv with the View playing. How was I supposed to read or more important sleep with those liberals yapping? Anyway, today has been just as crazy. We had therapy, Dr., therapy and another Dr. We did not get home until 6pm. Ugh! Today is Emma's Birthday, but we celebrated it yesterday because everyone was down for Easter. My girls had a blast, especially Emma. The twins did okay but Abby had to come inside after awhile (too much sensory input). She just went and sat on the couch and played her game and was fine. Well, I have to get the girls off to bed so I can try to sleep. Dang sinus cold pressure again. I will try to post pictures tomorrow but for now, this is my week in review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Audrey!!! I got Mel's blog address and then connected to you -- small world!
ReplyDeleteFirst off... Happy Happy Birthday Emma! What 3 beautiful girls! I love those pictures off to the right.
Fun Fun Fun lots of times to run! HA HA. You should have talked to the doc about getting something for you to help you get rid of the cold junk you have! I'm waiting for the pictures of Emma's b-day take some in the cute clothes she got!
ReplyDelete