Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I am still here!
Wow, I can't believe how time flies. School is out and we are trying to get into the getting going in the morning again. The girls still get up at 7, but I have a hard time getting going in the mornings. I am still so tired and out of the loop. I really need to get this little pooper on a better schedule. Tomorrow Sophie is going to be 6 weeks old. I can't believe it. I took the 3 girls to the library to sign them up for the summer reading program. It looks to be a blast and they were all excited about it. They also are looking forward to swimming lessons in July and a trip to Hoogle Zoo in SLC in August. We are planing a picnic this Friday with Daddy and maybe a trip to the zoo in Idaho Falls. It is a hokey one, but the girls still love to look at all the animals and it is better than field trips because it is less crowded and we can take as much time as we like. I will post more pictures soon. (I just need to download them.) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad your still here. I can't believe Sophie is 6 weeks old, where did that time go?
ReplyDeleteIts about time I was wondering if you were still out there. HA HA HA can't wait to see the pictures.
ReplyDelete