Monday, June 22, 2009

What a crazy month. Evan and I had our 8th anniversary on the 8th of June. We were going to go somewhere this weekend, but plans changed. (crappy weather) Yesterday was a very wet Father's day. I loved it! I love the rain because I don't have to water my lawn. Yes, I am lazy, but it is a pain in the butt because we don't have automatic sprinklers and we have a huge lawn and the price of water in this city is out of this world. We just stayed home and had a peaceful Father's Day. We played with the kids and watched a movie and took a nap. Not much planned for this week, I just have to run to IF on Mon., Tue., Wed., and Thurs. Oh the joy. Tuesday I have to be there at 8:30! Yikes! I am not used to getting ready before 8am anymore. I am awake, but still in jammies! Oh, well I will survive! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment