Monday, July 6, 2009


Abby and her sparklers

4th of July picnic


playing with snaps!



Belle with her sparklers




Belle again





Emma and her sparklers
I love the 4th of July. Mainly because of the fireworks! We had a blast this year. We just stayed home and had a picnic and played with snaps and sparklers and then Evan let off the big ones when it got dark. The snaps we the biggest hit for the girls. They all got touched by sparks from the sparklers and next year I will not buy them for the girls. Anyway we all had fun and they loved the firework show we had at home.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! You didn't miss much by not going anywhere for the big fireworks. Sometimes it really is wonderful just to stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of all four girls SUPER CUTE! Did you take more pictures of them, if you did you need to post them way to cute. Looks and sounds like you had a fun day. I do like fireworks I just wish they weren't so darn much money for so little, I know what a grump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new header! Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete