Friday, December 18, 2009

I love nativity sets and I have to have at least one on every tree that is decorated in my house. Here are some of my favorites that are just sitting around.



This is my very favorite nativity scene. We had one like this growing up and my Mom found me one at the DI a few years ago for 50 cents. It is just heavy paper and really simple but I still love it. It always has a spot of honor in our house.

This is a fun set we got when we lived in our old house the first Christmas we were married. It was a secret Santa present and every night we would get a new piece. It is a neat set because it is all plastic and the girls love to play with it. (the littlest pet shop pets like to visit too! Thanks Emma you sweetheart!)


This was a very inexpensive set I got a few years back. One of the girls thought everyone should be looking a baby Jesus so this is how she change it to look like. What can ya do?
What is your favorite nativity or do you do that kind of thing? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the nativities! It has been fun to see how you decorate. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete