Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I totally love this background. I love the vintage look. Anyone know where I can get this paper or does anyone have any old Christmas cards around? My Sophie is down for a nap and for once I am not sleeping with her. It is shocking I know, but what is nicer than rocking your baby to sleep and then falling asleep with her? I love rocking my babies. Why would you ever let your baby cry themselves to sleep? I know the so call EXPERTS say to do this but what do they know?! Just my opinion of course but I can say anything I want on here and it is always right so there! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

About time you posted again, not that Sophie isn't cute, but I need updates woman! Love the background too, but don't know where you can buy paper like this. Too bad you can't just print this out! Happy wrapping, I have most of mine done, he, he! I do it as I go along. Anyway, glad for the updates, keep them coming!
ReplyDeletevery cute background I like it too. and go ahead and rock your babies, they are only little for so long, I still rock my babes to sleep.
ReplyDelete