Monday, January 4, 2010

Do you ever do this?

I am finally getting the Christmas stuff packed away. I have had half of it down and half up for awhile now. As I am putting it away i find more room in some totes and less in others, and a tote almost completely empty?! How did that happen? I can never remember how I pack stuff from year to year so I always seem to get surprises when I open my totes. The only one that is packed the same is the Hallmark ornaments and I think I need a bigger tote. It won't hold any more. I also found stuff I don't need any more and some good white elephants. (watch out next year ladies) All that is left is the Christmas trees! Argh, maybe I will wait until Evan comes home to do those. I need his muscles! ;)

2 comments:

  1. good luck I have only ONE tote of Christmas, what the heck is wrong with me? Too many moves I guess, and you really can keep the white elephant gifts, unless there really good! LOL

    ReplyDelete