Friday, April 16, 2010

I was reading someones blog the other day and she posted her movie review of New Moon. She said that she was not a fan of the books and how she and her daughters and friend had so much fun mocking the first movie that they would go and do the same to the next movie. Now I liked the books and I don't care who did and who didn't, I have not seen the second movie and I can't really remember the first, but my big problem with this is if you don't like something, don't go and make fun of it and make nasty and rude comments about it so others around you can't enjoy the movie. I would have been supremely ticked off if I went to a show I really wanted to see and try to enjoy and some jack-a$$ was making snide comments and rude remarks out loud and laughing at the show. How come some people have no respect for others. I know this woman would be really upset if someone went to a Johnny Depp movie and started bashing on him. She would come unglued! This just really bugged me because I had no idea she was like that, and I was shocked she would do something so rude. Now I will step down and go get lunch! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Nellie!! Good post I totally agree with you. I couldn't believe it either (I read the same post) What I don't understand is why you would waste the time and money to go to a movie you don't like in the first place. Maybe some have so much money they don't care who knows!

    ReplyDelete