Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Well, it's been awhile. We all survived Valentines Day. I got the crazy idea that if I made valentines it would save us money. I had over 100 valentines to make including the teacher ones. I don't know if I saved money or not but I think I lost what little sanity I had left. The twins could not have cared less about them. Emma was a little more excited and I was so crazy at the end I just did a half-baked job and sent them anyway. Evan was not home and would not have done anything anyway so it was a typical holiday for us! My Sophie is getting so big. I can't believe she will be 2 in May. What happened to my baby?! Evan is still trying to find a job, so things are kind of tense around here, but we get by. sometimes I talk to the dog. I think I am crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You gave me a good laugh with this post! I think we've all had and continue to have those type of holidays, weeks, days. Hang in there. Life is so crazy sometimes. Hope things improve with the job situation. Wish I knew of one. Take Care!
ReplyDelete