This is how Abby looks like today. She is covered like this all over her body. She is sitting on the couch right now with a fever, covered in a blanket because she is cold. Grandma and Papa are coming over after church to take a look and then Dad and Papa will give her a blessing. Then I will finally have peace and Abby will start getting better. I just have to add that Abby is such a trooper. She never admits to being sick. She always says she is "just fine" when you ask her if she feels all right. Of all my girls, she is the one that does not whine or complain when she is sick. What a sweetie!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Poor Abby
This is how Abby looks like today. She is covered like this all over her body. She is sitting on the couch right now with a fever, covered in a blanket because she is cold. Grandma and Papa are coming over after church to take a look and then Dad and Papa will give her a blessing. Then I will finally have peace and Abby will start getting better. I just have to add that Abby is such a trooper. She never admits to being sick. She always says she is "just fine" when you ask her if she feels all right. Of all my girls, she is the one that does not whine or complain when she is sick. What a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor little girl. I wish I could help. She looks so sad. Tell her we love her give her a hug from us. By the way I like your new lay out looks like spring.
ReplyDelete