Secret Muslim Man
There's a man who puts us all in danger,
he gives us bull**** and remains a stranger.
He's called the obama man,
and he'll tax us all he can!
The odds are he'll screw up the world tomorrow!
Secret muslim man! Secret muslim man!
The name's barrack obama, communism is his game.
He's careful not to let his background show,
and the hollywood homos showered him with dough.
Our enemies are his friends, thieves and criminals he defends.
The odds are he'll screw up the world tomorrow!
Secret muslim man! Secret muslim man!
His name's barrack obama, communism is his game.
Beware his smiling face for you will find
that a smiling face can hide an evil mind.
He'll take your guns away
and reparations make you pay.
The odds are he'll screw up the world tomorrow!
Secret muslim man! Secret muslim man!
His names barrack obama, communism is his game.
(sing to the tune secret agent man)

Oh wow I get to comment. this was not working 3 days ago and now I can not remember what I was going to say about this, but then what can we say?
ReplyDelete