Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're home!

Yeah! We are home! Abby got released from the hospital today. It has been a crazy weekend and couple of days after that, but we are finally on the mend. She is still covered in spots, and swollen, but not as bad..Thank heavens it did not go to her eyes. She is going to be on steroids for about 2 weeks and we have to visit the doctor tomorrow. Right now we are just glad to be home and surrounded by our own stuff. I will write about our adventures in the hospital, but not now. I have to make lunch. (the only good thing about the hospital is they cater to you. all I did was phone and food was brought.) I really am glad to be home even if I have to cook! ;p

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are home. Hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete