Friday, February 20, 2009
rude people
Here's a question for you. why is it that I can see people from the ward at my daughter's school and they just look right past me. Don't wave, nod, say hi or anything? but at church on Sunday, they can say hi and act like nothing is wrong? Are they just trying to act all spiritual because they are at church? Put on a good face because there are other church members watching them? They are so two-faced it makes me sick. At least I don't say hi at church either. Why pretend? One of them is even in the RS! go figure. I hate my ward and if it weren't for my parents, we would probably not go because of the way we are treated by people. some are nice but most of them just act like we are nothing and act like we don't exist. It is really hard. Well I had to get this off my chest because it is really hurtful and maybe this will help me look past these people. Who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well I think the best thing to to is to be nice anyway, then you are not at fault and it will be on their shoulders. Or you could be so sickening nice that they won't know what to do.
ReplyDeleteHey, I have to agree with Melody. Be so nice that they are the ones looking like idiots. People sometimes don't realize what &*#@! they really are. Turn the other cheek and all that stuff. I agree though that it is really really hard sometimes!
ReplyDelete