Today is the science fair at school. I went into school to help Belle bring her project in and took Abby's poster to her class. I DO NOT LIKE Abby's teacher. She is such a hooch!
Me: Here is Abby's poster. She wanted to do her science project and turn it in.
Teacher: Is she coming today?
Me: No, just her project.
Teacher: Oh, well, OK I guess I will put it with the other kids projects.
Did she ask how Abby was? Did she seem at all concerned that she has not been there all week. Even if she did not know that Abby was in the hospital you would think she would ask if she was okay. She is such a *%$^%$^*!!! I am glad that Abby is not in there with her too much. I am going up to the school later to help Belle do her project again for the other kids. I hope they like it. It should be fun. This is how the posters look and they stand up. We all had fun doing the science experiments.

Super cute project posters. To bad about Abbys teacher I guess some have compassion and some don't. good thing the school year is coming to a close . Hope you have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJust had to write and say what an impressive job you did on the girls' posters. They look wonderful, A++++
ReplyDelete