Sunday, March 8, 2009

sunday blahs

Today is a lazy day for us. We did not go to church today. I was so tired and so were the girls. I just feel totally run down. Like the flu. I ache all over. I do not know if I am sick or just the pregger blahs. Anyway. maybe if I take it easy today, I will feel better tomorrow. I hope so. On the plus side, we only have therapy one day this week. Monday. Hooray! I can use the extra time to clean and do never ending laundry! I am excited. Friday Abby has her MRI. I admit I am nervous about this. She is going to be totally freaked when we have to go back to the hospital and then when the needles show up, I don't even want to guess what will happen. Emma is running after the girls begging them to play with her too. She keeps telling Belle that she is her sister too. They are playing with cars right now, and very nicely too. A few minutes of peace. Have a super Sunday. Maybe I can get the energy to get family night prepared so we can actually have it with daddy for once. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

  1. So she is having a MRI, but why needles for it? Is is with contrast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes ok with the mri, and I hope you feel better too.

    ReplyDelete