Thursday, March 5, 2009
almost the weekend
Well, the carpet is cleaned! The cleaning crew came at 11 and got done at 10 to 1. I even got housework done. Anything to keep me warm. The door had to be open a little for the hoses and it was a cold day (even for me with my personal oven on) for the door to be open. I got some laundry and cleaning done. Not my bathrooms though. Tomorrow for sure. Thankfully, I have no running or anything to do on Friday but more laundry and cleaning. I could not finish up the laundry because the carpet was wet downstairs. Hopefully this weekend, Evan can help me move boxes and totes. Some things are just too heavy for me to be carrying right now. I really want to get my craft room back to normal too. I am dying to scrap! Well, laundry calls again! Oh, the girls had a really good day at school today too! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear the girls had a good day it makes it easier to send them to school. Hope you get everything done. I hope to be lazey this weekend I did laundry all week. Oh I did 2 scrap pages today. Yeah. good luck with getting your room back in order maybe you can get some serious scrappin done before the baby comes. I like the new look, but I also liked the blue one too.
ReplyDelete