Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Wednesday wanderings
Today is a full day. We have therapy today, laundry, cleaning and getting everything in the basement ready for the cleaners tomorrow. Yeah! That means that I can finally get my basement back to normal. About time too. I am chomping at the bit to scrapbook, but I did not want to haul all my stuff upstairs to do it. (any volunteers to help with the basement? I will let you. we might find treasures. more likely just junk, but come if you want) I have been having some good ideas lately, but by the time I am able to get around to scrapping, I will probably have forgotten them all. I really need to write them down, but I don't want to get out of bed at night to do it. Maybe a notepad by the bed? Naw, I would still be too lazy. Yesterday I had spring fever. (whenever I hear the words spring fever it reminds me of the Elvis movie Girl Happy with Shelley Fabras? Is that the right one? Dang, I know I have it but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe Mom does? I swore I did though.) Anyway, I was out raking the dog mess and Emma was playing and I remembered why I hate spring. It is too wet. I wish when the snow melted it would just go and not get my yard all soggy! I really hate that. Today is colder and I am freezing, maybe because I just drank a huge glass of milk, but I can't even remember where I was going with this whole story because I am too bugged about that movie! Dang! I have to find it. It is really bugging me now. I must go search for it! I will not sleep until I figure this mystery out. And it is lunchtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey I have an idea! If you are in bed typing this, then go to your notebook on your computer and write down your thoughts for scrapbooking. Then when you are ready to do it just grap your laptop and there are you ideas saved to your hard drive! haha man I love it I am so smart! j/k but really it's a thought.
ReplyDeleteI don't like spring for that same reason, but then I don't have a yard to take care of but we still have wet soggy grass and mud lots of mud. Take the notebook to bed and write down the ideas, I may need them. Not many ideas myself. Ha Ha. When are you putting your basement together? Are you going to waitfor springbreak? I know big comment.
ReplyDelete