Friday, March 20, 2009

This is Harley's favorite spot to sit/sleep. He has taken over this couch for some reason. He is such a little dork of a dog. The girls sure do love him though.




We played outside yesterday for the first time this spring. The girls had a blast. Yes, they look like rag muffins, but it was a long day at school. They love to be outside and we played outside all day after school today too. It's funny how it get to be 57-60 degrees out and we think YAHOO! No jackets, its warm today! To me it is but I run hot anyway. They had a blast and so did I watching them. They take pleasure in such little things. Have a good weekend. I will post again when I can get my hubby away from the comp. ;)




1 comment:

  1. Late day, me too but it was super fun. Looks like the girls are having a blast, and no snow to much fun. Hope its nice next week!

    ReplyDelete