Tuesday, April 14, 2009
1 more time
Well, I forgot to add that we saw the neurologist yesterday and got some new seizure med for Abby. I hope this one works. The dippy man acted like he did not want to switch meds for her. I was ready to smack him and say she is done with this whether you like it or not so deal, but he did make the switch. I don't care what he thinks, it is causing more problems than helping. Maybe some people have good results with it but not us. And, she also has an ear infection, so back on antibiotics. I am thinking about talking to her doctor about a different neurologist. He is kind of weird. Well, it is snowing now and I just sent the girls to school in jackets today. It was not that cold this morning. I hope they stay in at recess. Emma is watching Cinderella and I am doing laundry and trying not to be too sick. The sinus pressure is really getting to me. Anything I take knocks me out so I take nothing and suffer. My head feels like it will explode. And, I caught the dog humping the pillows!! He is locked in his kennel for now. Damn dog! Sometimes he makes me so mad. well, I think that is all for now. I am caught up on all my news I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa Nellie you really need do something about your dog a little visit to the vet need I say more? Good luck with Abby's med it has got to be very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteOh Audrey - you are hilarious! The dog humping the pillow is GREAT! He should be locked in the kennel!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to here about Abby's seizures. I hope a new medicine will help. I remember when Seth told me about it -- my older brother had seizures all the time. I remembered seeing him a few times and it was awful so I can't even imagine watching your little girl have one.
Leave the laundry and take a nap - I hate it when your head feels like it is going to explode!