Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wednesday


Emma and Daddy coloring eggs.
Belle and Abby coloring eggs.


playing outside having fun eating Popsicles.









The picnic on the trampoline that the girls thought they needed the other day. Our dentist appointment went okay. Abby was a little scared, we switched dentists and she had to have me sit by her. They found out the girls each have a little cavity. JOY! I don't know how we are going to do when we get them fixed but I will for sure be doing a lot of praying those days. They asked if I wanted to do them back to back and I looked at them like they were crazy. We are going to do them on separate days before I have the baby. I found out I have to go to IF tomorrow for a Dr appointment that I forgot about. 1 more day of running. Therapy is today so I must get the snacks ready for it. Have a good hump day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great time you had! I hate coloring eggs, my kids love it, but the mess. whoa- the mess...

    Yes, I have issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! good luck at the dentist it won't be too bad! Still waiting for the b-day pics. Love the one of Emma she has such cute expressions!

    ReplyDelete