Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday

I am in the mood to clean. I know, it's weird but it is true. I seem to want to clean at night most times. Sometimes I go to bed and dream of it. But today I am in the mood to clean. I have to wait for my hubby to get home though because I need to move some dressers and beds and I need his help. Maybe I will go downstairs to my craft room and see if I can find my creative muse again. I really need it before little Sophie comes. Abby is obsessed with volcanoes lately. She told me if we got hot lava on us it would melt our skin and we would be skeletons. Gross! What a thing for your little girl to talk about, but I said she is obsessed. I need to do a little volcano project with the girls this weekend if it is nice outside. Belle is not really interested in any one particular thing and Emma just copies everything her sisters say and do. She was telling Abby that something last night was so interesting and amazing. That in itself is no big deal, but it cracked me up coming from her little 4 year old voice and her expression when she said it. She loves her girls so much and is so happy when they include her. I think my craft room is calling me. I really want to try to craft more. I'm not talking scrapping, but crafting with fabric stuff. I dream about this too and maybe this is a sign that I have a hidden talent that I need to try to explore. Or maybe it just means I am totally whacked and need to see a head doctor. I stalk crafting blogs! I love them! Maybe soon I will actually comment on them and try a project of my own. I am still working up my courage for both. Have a good day all!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! But I think its true you have a hidden talent and you NEED to do something with it! With 4 little girls man look at the things you could make. OK enough of my preaching HA HA. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could the whole cleaning thing be called "nesting"?!! Probably not this soon but, it is always nice when the urge to clean comes. And Sophie - that is soo cute.
    Good luck with the crafts! Let's see some!

    ReplyDelete