Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

Wow, it was a busy couple of days for us. I had to take Emma to the Dr for immunizations on Thursday. She had to have 4 shots, 2 in each leg. She was so funny after that. She whined and cried until Firth, and then when we got home, she would not walk. Friday She would not walk, until we had to go to IF (surprise trip I was not planning) and it was so nice when we got home she decided to play outside. She milked it off and on all day. I got the girls from school and we went to visit g&g Mecham. They had a fun time playing on the dirt mound with Cody and looking at the neighbors ducks. Then we came home, had dinner and moved furniture around. We bunked the beds and Moved dressers and made a big mess that I need to finish cleaning up today. Oh I am so looking forward to that. If I get my work done early, maybe we can go to the park and play. Or stay home and play, which I would prefer. I want to get some pages done today also. I started the other day but I had to quit halfway through. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Busy busy busy just be careful you don't want the baby to come early. Post of pics of the girls room the changes (if ya want) sounds like a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete