Monday, April 6, 2009

Manic Monday

Today has not been a good day. It started out with Abby having a few little seizures and then it turned into a big one. All while we are trying to get ready for school and we woke up late to begin with. Argh! What a crappy morning for both of us. Anyway, my morning has not been good. Then neither girl wanted to go to school, I had to go looking like I was run over and the laundry is piled up again! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY! Just kidding. I don't want to leave my little family. Just need a few minutes of pity party and now I am fine. At least I got my house cleaned this weekend. All I need to do today besides the laundry is dust, sweep and vacuum. Then, off to therapy. Have a fab Monday.

1 comment:

  1. sooo sorry, take a deep breath,
    now scream

    their, doesn't that feel better?

    Hope you are having a better day!

    ReplyDelete