Yeah! It is finally the weekend! for me that is. (My husband lives out of town during the week and only comes home for the weekends. Apparently some people don't realize this and I just thought I would give a reminder.) Well as I was saying it is the start of my weekend because he will be home and I can finally get some decent sleep. Abby gets an award tomorrow and daddy gets to go! She is going to be so super excited. The girls had a good day at school and here are a few pictures I took of them as they were playing. I could only get 2 to post, my comp is being wacky! (it can't possibly be me) Belle is the first one and then Abby. Emma is taking a nap so I didn't snap a pic of her. Dad gets to stay up with her tonight. he he he he ;)

I know its hard when your hubby works out of town and is only home on the weekends. When my did this, all he wanted to do was be at home it was hard for his family to understand, but he just wanted to be at home after being gone all week. Good luck I know how it is, when people don't get the picture of how your life is being a single parent all week. Even people in the ward didn't understand and couldn't understand why we wanted to sell our home some people just don't have a clue or they just don't care. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete