Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day
Today we visited the graves of my grandparents and my sisters triplets and put down flowers. For some reason, the girls really like to visit the graveyard. We walked around and looked at names and the headstones. Later we came home and Evan planted the whiskey barrels out front (all 15 of them.) We had a really lazy day and I did not do a whole lot of anything but feed Sophie and try to clean up the house. On a totally unrelated subject I have been watching TV lately. I know, big shock. I am addicted to the Universal sports channel at 7pm. Cycling comes on. I don't even know why or how, but I am addicted to it. I watch the Giro d'Italia from 7 to 9 pm and if i miss any it comes on again at 11-1 am. It is kind of like the tour d' France I am thinking but I have never watched that. I seriously have to watch this every night. Weird. I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend and remember America is the home of the Free because of the Brave! THANK YOU VETERANS! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh ya you really have nothing to write about. HAHA have you checked out mine then you can really laugh!
ReplyDelete