Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday again

Well, school is almost out. About a week left now. I can't wait. It has been a crazy year. I need to take my camera to school and snap a few pictures I have been really lazy about that this year, but better late than never. Sophie had her 2 week check-up on Wednesday and she was 6lbs 8 oz. Yeah! She is getting so big. I need to take some more pictures of her too. She makes the cutest little faces. The twins are getting so tall. I had to buy all new summer clothes for them this year. I wish I could keep them little forever. They are sooo sweet and such good helpers. I also need to break out Emma's summer clothes. So far I have not had to do anything because of the weather and the fact that she only wants to wear dresses, but the time is coming where that is not going to be an option any more. She does not have that many play dresses to wear and she is not allowed to wear church dresses except on Sunday so the shorts must come out. We don't have any big plans for this week end. Just go to the graveyard and maybe the play park after that with a picnic. I really wanted to go to Yellowstone, but Evan is going to be busy and I do not feel like taking 4 girls by myself. We missed going there last year though we did go to West Yellowstone, we really like to go into Yellowstone Park at least once a year. The girls really enjoy it and so do I no matter how may times I have been, it never gets old for me. Anyway I hope every one has a good Memorial Day weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment