Friday, May 15, 2009
Friday
Well, it's been over a week and I am not completely crazy yet. Just kidding. Sophie is finally off the borg pod or the billi blanket. I have to take her to the doctor on Saturday to get her levels checked again. It has been every 2 days since she was born to the doctor to get poked, but at least I have my baby with me and not in the hospital like the twins so I don't complain too much. The girls have adjusted well, Meaning that the twins ignore her and Emma pretty much does too. I think when she is a little older they will want to hold her and take a bigger interest in her. I need to have my camera by me at all times because I miss all the cute little baby faces she makes. Yeah, that is just one more thing I need to bother with. Thanks to my mom ans sisters my laundry is almost caught up and my house looks pretty good too. I am really rummy right now because Sophie has her days and nights mixed up still but she is getting better and I can usually get a little nap in the afternoon before I pick up the girls. Drama at school today, you would not believe what a teacher did! I will dish on that later but I am seriously considering changing schools. I t would move us away from some of the kids they go to school with too and that would be a very good thing! Have a good week end! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh now I have to know what she did...
ReplyDeletesome teachers realy bite!
Just a word of warning about what you say here. Maybe it would be better not to publish it for all the world to see... just sayin. Glad things are going well... I am anxious to see your little one in person. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDelete...I am posting SEVEN wordless wednesday, on SATURDAY!!!....play along...can you guess. starting at 9am....every hour...♥
ReplyDelete