Our Sweet little Sophia arrived on May6, 2009 at 2:03 pm. She is 3 weeks early. What a sweet little bundle of joy! She weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. She has dark hair. Here are a few pictures. She is also on a billi blanket and we have to go back to the hospital tomorrow to get her levels checked again. Other than that everything and everyone is doing great! ;)
Oh Audrey.... she is beautiful! I can't believe she came 3 weeks early. I am so happy everything went well. I am sure she is LOVED to death by her 3 sisters.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Sending a BIG hug your way!
Audrey & Evan,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute baby! She looks like Evan to me with a little of Audrey, ha! ha! Thank you for posting! Our family was so glad to see her! Yea! I hope you are all doing well!
She is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing. I am new to your blog. What a lovely site you have here. Enjoying and looking forward to more. THanks for coming by mine. I have been gone for a bit, but I am back, I hope to stay in touch.
ReplyDelete