Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swimsuit deal

I found a good deal on swimsuits yesterday.I bought the twins new swimsuits last week for about $6.50 each and I thought that was a very fine price, but I went into Target yesterday and they were marked down even more. $3.24 each! I got 2 for Emma and the twins each another one. I was really stoked. They were regularly $12.99 so I am feeling pretty good about this purchase. The girls are growing out of everything! I had to go to the store because I was craving chocolate. I love the Reese's Fast Break candy bars. I found them on clearance at Target also but they only had 2. I need more than that on hand in case I have a crave in the middle of the night. Belle has a dentist appointment today so that will be fun. I still have to go through toys and finish the laundry before the baby so I won't be too behind when she comes. I also have to get the crib up and freshen the baby clothes. It never ends. Hope you all have a good week. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Its always so fun to be nesting. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome bargain on the swim suits! and your fave candy bar!

    busy busy! good luck getting it all done.

    ReplyDelete