The first "week" of school is almost over. I am bittersweet about it. The girls are bored at home and glad to go. I am glad to have them not here fighting, but I miss having them here fighting! I took pictures of them on the first day and I cannot post them. My computer is being goofy and it will not read my camera cards! How am I going to SCRAP?!?! I need major help! Emma loves school and the twins are just glad to be into a routine again. Me too! And Sophie loves time alone with mommy!
you need to get it fixed fast so you can post pictures HELLO!!! glad they are liking school, its nice to be in a routine too.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a happy school year! For just a few hours a day, it is Gage and I at home. I LOVE it! Has he always been this funny, does he always talk this much--or has he just been muffled by all the other noise and commotion when everyone is around? I faintly remember how different it was when we only had ONE child. Different. That's all I'm going to say about that! HA!
ReplyDeleteGlad your girls are happy about school. I hope they have a really good year. We are getting into our routine too, and my boys are exhausted, well I am too. Too bad about your pictures, I miss them!
ReplyDelete