Friday, December 17, 2010
Yes, we are still here!
It's been forever since I last posted but we have been super busy! Not with anything fun but with normal day to day stuff that makes our life crazy. We go up to therapy 3 days a weekend on Thursday it comes to our house so the only day the girls have to go all day is Friday! Then we have piano lessons, which they love but that's just one more thing to practice and then any homework that needs to be done. Is it any wonder that I only put up one tree this year and about 1/3 of my decorations! I am so tired by the end of the week that I just crash. Any way, just finished up wrapping presents! Yay! It was challenging to do on the carpet with Sophia walking all over the paper and Emma trying to help! Some are just slam bamm thank you mam, and some are folded just so, but they all have ribbons and bows! I usually wait until Christmas eve and then I just slap them together, but I wanted pretty presents for this year. Now I just have to keep a certain little girl from stealing all the bows and trying to stick them on herself! I am still fighting with the computer, so no pictures yet but hopefully I will have time on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you are back! Not that you went anywhere, but I like seeing your pictures and reading your posts!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!! I have really missed all your post, I know I talk to you often but those pictures and then sometimes its nice to "read" all that you have been up too. Have fun this weekend wish I was coming.
ReplyDelete