Saturday, April 9, 2011

Toenails?!

The other day Isabelle decided she wanted to make a birthday list. She sat down at the table and wrote out her list. Then before I could get a chance to look at it, she got mad at me for something and erased it. So, today she decided she would re-write her list. She got a new sheet of paper and tried to translate her erased list to the new sheet. She did very good until the last item. She could not figure out what it was. She came and asked me and I had no clue either, so she finally said it was toenails. I laughed and asked her why she would put toenails on her list, she already has some. I don't know what her reasoning was but the final list came back with fake toenails on it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute and Funny! Hope your week goes well. We are looking forward to Emma's party!

    ReplyDelete