wow, it has been a long time. I have been having computer problems and it would not let me publish or change anything. We have been having a good summer considering that it is so hot. I get sick if I am in the heat too long, so we go out in the morning and later in the evening. The tests Sophia had to have came back saying all was well so that is good. Abby still needs to have one more done that I hope to do next week. It is going to suck big time so we are not looking forward to it. hope to get some pictures posted soon!
Love the new look. sure wish you would post more. You need to help me with my blog its being stupid of course its not me HA HA good luck with Abbys test hope it goes well. This is being so stupid cant post as my name thats why its anonymous. Melody
ReplyDelete